About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


She is the luckiest girl in China, why? Scroll down and take a look...

Not only she is lucky, her friends too! As the red packets just entering non stop from door.

I can assure you, the money inside those red packet will not be little, look at the cars you will know.

If you find that not convincing, see below....

I also want to marry with a rich guy!

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous @ April 8, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Hmm..no wonder they say all the girl is same..Materialistic..

Search with box above