About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


It is well known that 应采儿 and 陈小春 were married not long ago. But have you seen the scene behind of her testing her wedding gown? Here got a few....

Wearing a pretty wedding gown should be the dream of every girl! But after getting married, will you be faithful forever that is another matter. Just like recently Singapore movie director Jack Neo, he is having a mistress (or at least one), though in the Jack Neo and wife Irene Kng’s press conference today, his wife forgive him, but I am sure the scar is there forever.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above