About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


These Hong Kong school girls really like to act, they act these sexual intimate act while they were in uniform and in school! Surprisingly, their classmates seem like ignore what they are doing, maybe they do it often?

They took many more photos, some very sexy photos, which will be shown tomorrow.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous @ February 6, 2011 at 2:21 PM

No more of the picture of the girl in the light jacket? ):

Search with box above

Loading...