About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


This girl who is wearing a skirt is doing pole dance in the train, not the standing pole, but the pole at top for holding hand one.... wow.. how she manages to do that?

The next one, not sure is guy or girl, as she is wearing bra, but doesn't seems like a girl to me. She is shaving in the train!!

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Prince @ March 23, 2010 at 11:39 PM

you can see more of the pole dance at http://prince-charles-iv.blogspot.com/2010/03/hong-kong-girl-have-fun-in-train.html

Search with box above