About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Are they having a game or practising a drama? These students kissing in the classroom and cam it down.


If the video is not shown, you may visit http://easychannel.hk/watch/fas5v1wsbvhs8hq.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

HelloWorld @ January 21, 2010 at 11:21 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
HelloWorld @ January 21, 2010 at 11:23 PM

Just kind of "Truth Or Dare". But, I think better don't do it in classroom.

Search with box above

Loading...