About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


In order to penetrate the huge market in China, Asus Taiwan makes use of the MOKO models to have a series of advertisements for their latest notebook and netbook. With all these advertisements, immediately they get the attention from all. And guess what, they get the free advertisement from many others in the forum where people posting these photos too.

Reported in the news, after these ads, the sales increased by 30%. So lets see what are the advertisements so powerful.

After 10 photos, still not enough? How about a video?

Why no handsome guy series??? Girls do buy PC too.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous @ September 9, 2009 at 3:30 AM

They come with the purchase of a laptop?
asus makes great mobo's

Anonymous @ September 9, 2009 at 3:33 AM

BTW those EEE netbooks seem too expensive for what you actuallly get but I like the idea of the smaller size. Sure beats lugging around a 17"

Search with box above