About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


International superstar SHAKIRA is set to release the first single, She-Wolf, from her album on July 13th, 2009 on CD and digitally worldwide.

Just come to Beijing Club every Wednesday 5, 12, 19 & 26 August, enjoy Beijing Club exclusive premiere of Shakira’s video and win Beijing Club x Shakira ‘‘ SHE WOLF” vest.

2/F, 3/F & 5/F, Wellington Place, 2-8 Wellington Street, Central, H.K.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above