About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


The computer graphics are now so powerful, see these people can change the role of guy and girl easily. Look at some of the couples in the movies and they switch the role now. I find that always the girl becomes guy looks still ok, but when guy become girl, then .... become not so attractive.

The last one is the best.....

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

E. @ November 11, 2009 at 2:27 AM

Hi, was searching for information for my trip to Hong Kong and came across your blog. This post is hilarious!

Search with box above