About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Found this very old photo when I was 16, together with my cousins and doggy. Really as time changes, the feelings are different. When you look at the photos itself, you can sure know it is an old photos. Is it due to color? Hairstyle? Decoration?

Well, if can always 18, err maybe elder say 22 (can skip the exam) will be good.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Kevin song @ August 12, 2009 at 2:31 AM

that's the difference between looking at yourself in a photo and looking at yourself in a mirror, sometimes many things do change as time flies like an arrow. but what will never change is the smile on our face and the happy moments in our memory.

jian @ September 23, 2009 at 5:28 PM

很好很漂亮

Search with box above