About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


There is the August promotion at our Paletto Italian Restaurant. Join for lunch and take advantage of different set menus every week. Sample a large variety of Chef Massimo's signature dishes for a very affordable price.

Signature Set Lunch at Paletto
RMB88/person, including one soup, one pasta or gourmet salad
RMB98/person, including one soup & one complete main course plate
*Coffee or tea and service charge are included.

Sicily Delicacies
RMB 508/person, including 4 courses

English: The Ritz Carlton Shenzhen The Second Floor 116, Fuhua San Road,, Futian District, Shenzhen 518048 P.R. China
Chinese: 深圳市福田区福华三路丽思卡尔顿酒店2楼
Phone: 86-755-2222-2222
Date: Daily 12pm to 2:30pm

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous @ August 31, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Is it tomato basil mozzarella?

Search with box above