About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


So you might think that they go to the school to take the photos. It is not!!! They have all these taken in a studio! You take a look at all these photos and you will get it.

Everything is in the studio, but classroom should not be that messy with so many newspaper on the floor right?

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous @ August 31, 2009 at 8:48 AM

a classroom is a lot cleaner:P

michael deaun lim @ November 29, 2010 at 7:57 PM

hello i been reading ur blogspot for some time and would like to be ur friend. do u happen to facebook?

Search with box above