About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


What would be the last thing that you want to do before you passed away? Well, maybe you would like to have a good food, or maybe make a phone call to your family or the love one. But she is a special one. Someone saw these at a forum and share with me.

Seems like she is up there quite some time and really need to go washroom.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Kelvin @ August 3, 2009 at 9:59 PM

hahaha this post is funny^^

M-Singapore @ August 4, 2009 at 3:35 AM

drank too much beer

Search with box above