About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Some guys like to take the photos of other girls when they are not paying attention. Even worst when the guys may follow the girls. Look at this case here. Sometimes it is good you don't know the truth ..... as it may surprise you!

I think it is just a TV show or movie or what, just for fun.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Jessen @ August 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM

A he girl is always prettier :p

Anonymous @ August 31, 2009 at 9:21 AM

no way Jessen, it looks like a trap!

Search with box above