About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


When I received this email, I can't remind who is 玲淑, maybe is a classmate long time ago. But then think about, could it be an actress? Anyway, out of curiosity, I just open the email and see this bikini photo. And I am sure you all know her too.

Forget to tell you, her surname is 馬. And also there is another joke...

一个美国人,日本人和一个土人一起洗桑拿。突然,美国人的手臂响了,美国人按一下手臂铃声就停了,美国人得意的说:这是我们的新科技,放一枚晶片就可当手机。这时日本人的手掌也响了,他拿起手掌讲了几句话,之后也得意的说:这也是我们的最新科技。土人很自卑地默默去厕所,一会儿他回来了,由于没擦乾净,屁股里夹着半张卫生纸。美国人和日本人问:那是什么?土人灵机一动:哦!有个传真刚传过来。

Happy Weekend!!!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above