About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Since several years ago, I never dare to take roller coaster anymore, maybe getting older so can't take the exciting stuffs any more. But look at this roller coaster, you can feel how excited you will be when riding it. If you still can't feel it, then look at the last photo.

I think that explains everything......

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

fiLi - 安斐理 @ July 28, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Where is this?

Anonymous @ July 29, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Must be some nice centrifugal forces going on to make you feel like it is going to toss you out

Anonymous @ March 9, 2010 at 6:44 AM

I think it's from cedar point (in ohio) to the one that asked. Took it when it first opened years ago but they have added those twists now apparently! (used to be just up and down the loop).

Fancy seeing it on some random blog post to bring back the memories!

Search with box above