About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Are boys "innocent" by nature? I doubt so, especially when you look at their natural behaviour, you will know it. No matter they are little boy, young teen, or matured men, they will give you that kind of "innocent" look and make you believe, they are "innocent". Best examples are shown in these two photos.

Looks like really they got the "gene" build in.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous @ July 15, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Picture #2 boy must be thirsty

Pic #3 Well That boy will probably move to San Francisco one day

Search with box above