About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Want to test how good is your English? Well, this is a special one, as they combined both the English and Chinese. Take a look.... see what you can read/;

It writes..
馬 horSE
恨 Hate
全 ALL

Do you get it?

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

wingsofdestiny89 @ July 12, 2009 at 12:56 PM

At 1st look i thought it's something about the 3 words combine that makes an english word... until i see the 全... Wow this looks interesting! LOL.

Anonymous @ July 13, 2009 at 12:06 AM

LOL The only ZW character I knew on it was ma but I didn’t recognize it

Search with box above