About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


I always like the school uniform of certain school in Hong Kong, they are very much alike those Japanese uniform. Very formal, and looks very smart. Look at this video that talk about the design of the Hong Kong school uniform.

How I wish I am still a student .... Then I can try to get into one of these school with nice uniform.

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments:

Anonymous @ July 14, 2009 at 11:57 PM

How about these school uniforms?
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/27/91436064_8251d01060.jpg?v=0

Yang @ July 15, 2009 at 8:11 AM

At least they're not adopting sailor suits like Japan.

AND they're not going backwards with tracksuits like the Chinese uniforms ... ANYTHING is better than those haha.

Wen Bin @ July 15, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Wow the uniform is really cool! Guys looks so shuai in those suits, and girls looks so cute! :D

Anonymous @ July 15, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Yang aren't Sailor suits usually for middle school (Junior High) ?
I agree track suits are not very nice looking but maybe more comfortable.

Search with box above

Loading...