About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


This student graduate from China, pretend himself as a sexy girl and take graduation photos 扮艳女拍毕业照 肉麻男生被炮轰. But he is so disgusting until everyone criticize on him. So this is what you see in newspaper:

And below are all his photos......

Do you see that, he wears CK undies somemore!

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

samilux @ July 2, 2009 at 8:07 PM

sent this lonny to Bangkok "patpong" street for job interview

Anonymous @ July 13, 2009 at 1:20 AM

sick

Anonymous @ July 31, 2009 at 10:56 AM

I think it's sweet, and certainly harmless.

Search with box above