About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


A few days ago, there is this Sun Eclipse visible from majority parts of China, and this guy manage to capture many wonder photos, let take a look some of them.....

Looks like the US series Heroes, want to see more? Visit his blog at: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4bc502c60100ey2v.html

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous @ July 27, 2009 at 4:47 AM

top picture looks like someone ate a piece

J Law @ July 28, 2009 at 12:07 PM

Being a Malaysian in HK and reading about life in china from a Singaporean's perspective is very refreshing. I've not had so much fun reading online blogs for a while now. Concise, to the point, and opinionated. Keep it up.

Search with box above