About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


go Discover Hong Kong with Visa and win fabulous prizes!
From 29 June to 31 August 2009, spend HK$300 with Visa and you could have a chance to win:

* Daily Prize: Visa prepaid card worth HK$5,000
* Grand Prize: Mini Cooper (2 winners)*

The more you spend with your Visa card, the more chances you have to win!
Click here for lucky draw registration

* If the winners are from the mainland China or from countries/regions other than Hong Kong, Macau , Taiwan or South Korea , the Grand Prize will be substituted by a travel award worth HK$250,000 due to restriction in connection with redemption, delivery or conveyance of the Grand Prize or local laws and regulations etc.

體驗香港 go Visa,赢取豐富獎賞!
由2009年6月29日至8月31日,憑Visa卡每次簽賬滿港幣$300,即有機會贏取:

* 每日熱賞:價值港幣$5,000Visa預付卡1張
* 終極大獎:Mini Cooper 1台 (共2台)*

消費愈多,中獎機會愈大! 請按此登記參加抽獎

* 如得獎者來自中國內地或來自香港、澳門、台灣及南韓以外之其他國家/地區,因有關終極大獎之換領、運送或當地法律及法規等因素受到限制,終極大獎將以價值港幣$250,000旅遊大獎代替。

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above