About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Happen to read some of the articles about 柳岩 (the sporty model yesterday), and guess what she claimed according to some of the reports. She says she don't know her cup size of 34E until she is 18 years old. And she feel trouble in getting the right bra for her figure, so always just anyhow get one.

Indeed many troubles. Especially others may see her in another way, but she got to know, this asset may help her in getting popular success quicker as well.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above