About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


If you going to make a guess, and tell me woman from which country is most powerful, which country would you choose? Maybe many will say USA, Germany, France, or ... many western countries. As you can see many of the woman there are holding high position or even run for president. But I can tell, is Chinese.....

Haha.. very funny isn't it?

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous @ November 25, 2009 at 10:55 PM

haha...funny...

Search with box above