About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


This happen at a university hostel at China. This female student stayed in the hostel, go to canteen to buy food by just covering herself in towel, and nothing else (well, at least from the video can't see what is inside). And here is the video...... (removed by Youtube)

What surprise is that people around her looks like nothing happen, so does this means that this is common scene?

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Kriscell @ June 19, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Well I guess it is mainly an all female environment. Or maybe it is a norm for girls to do that there? Just long as not naked I dun think guys will mind :)

Kriscell

needahotbreak @ July 3, 2009 at 8:50 AM

I am living in this Taiwanese university guest house now and the floors above are hostels for female staff and graduate student. Once, I went up to get some bedsheets from the facility manager and when I walked through the corridor, some of the gals were in their rooms (with doors open) or walking around either naked or topless or wrapped in towel. They didn't mind me (a 40+ guy) walking around. In fact, they seem to enjoy my presence. Some even teased me by blowing kisses at me, knowing that I was a visiting professor living in the guest house on the ground level.

Anonymous @ July 13, 2009 at 12:47 AM

I remember staying at my college gf's dorm. I went to the shower / bathroom to brush my teeth. It was a surprise when one girl walked in said hello and went to use the bathroom stall next to the sink.(a stall but it still was a surprise)

Search with box above