About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Monks get in touch with high technology as well, e.g. surf internet online. But if playing network games or archade, maybe not so appropriate. Like that everyday will just think of the fun.

The last one even worst, playing card games on the train with a girl somemore.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Bill Rich @ June 21, 2009 at 10:51 PM

These are buddhist monks! Buddhists are suppose to suppress their desires, including excitement, pleasure, greed, even love of food. I hope these game playing monks did feel any excitement, and didn't want to win at all.

Luobote, yi ge meiguoren @ July 13, 2009 at 1:01 AM

LOL @ the picture of the monk on the motorcycle race machine

Search with box above