About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


If you have such a boyfriend, then really unlucky, maybe do too many bad things in your previous life. But don't worry, this guy will get what he deserves in his next few lifes. Lets see what he did to his girlfriend at Mong Kok street.






What a lousy guy and loser right? How come no one go and help the girl immediately?

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous @ June 12, 2009 at 1:27 AM

coz the other law-abiding citizens are scared that the guy might be a gangster.

HK Gangster is fiercer than Singapore's.

Anonymous @ July 13, 2009 at 1:38 AM

I've noticed in East Asia people often ignore things like this
city people tend to also

Search with box above