About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Been some quite some time want to note this down in my blog. Quite an angry and yet funny happening. That day when I was at Shanghai. After meeting and waiting for lift go for lunch together with some clients.

When the lift open, a middle aged lady look at me, and to my surprise she says “够淫荡”! Oh my god, what is going on. I don't know her, and I look around, my clients also surprise and look at me at a strange feeling. By ignoring her, which I assume she recognizes the wrong person. We enter the lift.

Then at another level, the lift open again, again, she says “够淫荡”to the guys out there. Only now I realise, she means "Going Down".

So don't get over react, if someone say you are “够淫荡”. I will put some photos and videos on Shanghai soon.

Funny right?

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments:

Kriscell @ June 1, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Haha 够淫荡 = Going Down

That is a nice one :)

Anonymous @ June 1, 2009 at 2:41 PM

This is super funny......
subscribe to your blog will read it daily now

Kit Kat @ June 2, 2009 at 12:16 AM

The picture is cool :) But the "够淫荡" joke I heard before. :P

Anonymous @ November 10, 2009 at 4:06 AM

you know ...lu kong hamilan? jeez...

ricky @ May 26, 2010 at 10:24 AM

May b she feel being challanged?(^^) or simply just Jealous? who knows? its her right comment, and for those who have to show as well! its a free world! u should told her......."Gou Bao Shou" (Too conservatively classic!) hahahahaha

Unknown @ July 28, 2011 at 2:29 PM

hahahah this is really good one! What happen if your wife is around,.,,,and she say that?(^^)

够淫荡 hahaha i bet the poor husband has a hard time to explain (^^)

Search with box above