About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Went to a hot spring, then saw these few old uncles. Old uncles still ok, but the problem is the young girls that they bring along! For sure they are not their daughters (or maybe as "god daugthers"). Lets see these photos that I took while they are waiting for the rest of the "god daugthers" coming out from the changing room.

These uncles really sick....

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous @ June 3, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Why do we always have to make assumptions? Hahaha.

Anonymous @ June 3, 2009 at 10:45 PM

The girls maybe also sick. That's why they can sit together.

Search with box above