About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


These doggy they are so cute. And some of them are so little size. Can even fit into a cup!

How I wish I can have one small one like this, then can bring it around.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous @ July 2, 2009 at 8:34 PM

hi, the dogs are damn cute. any idea where to get them?

Anonymous @ July 13, 2009 at 1:09 AM

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/funny-pictures-tiger-is-looking-for-lunch.jpg

but can puppies websurf?

Search with box above