About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


In fact, nowsaday most public toilet at China are quite modern and nice and clean. But still, there are some old one, which definitely I will not use. However, there is this "half modern" one. With the new tiles and pretty clean, but......

The wall is half height, no door, and no flush system (auto manual flush). So to use or not to use?

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Matthew @ June 5, 2009 at 12:54 AM

That's much better than many toilets I used in China (including one in a hospital). At least it's clean.

Search with box above