About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Knowing from this Singapore Bargain website that there is a free museum on last last weekend. So I went to the Singapore Art Museum. In Hong Kong, I have a annual museum pass, which just cost me a few ten dollars for unlimited visits across all the museums. But in Singapore, a visit to the museum would cost a lot of money, not even to mention the annual pass. For this part, I am sure Hong Kong government did a much better job.

Anyway, at Singpaore Art Museum got this exhibition of 吴冠中, and there is this painting, the naming leave me a deep impression "乳坊 酱园". You get what I mean? Below is the painting.


The above is obtained from the site: 吴冠中.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above