About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


I think I know the guy, is a TV host from Taiwan, as for the girl, I am not too sure, maybe some actress from Taiwan. Look at this ceremony, I think should be some award ceremony, her dress is so special until all the guys are stunned by it.


Not sure how the back looks like.

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments:

Lee @ June 29, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Hi,
Coming for blog visiting. You have an intesresting blog and some great posts. Share your posts at ArticlePinger.com too. :)

Aliblogblog.com @ June 29, 2009 at 9:37 PM

I would like to coordially invite you to be aliblogblog.com memeber :)

Smurfphy @ June 29, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Her name is Cecelia Xiao Shu shen

Anonymous @ July 20, 2009 at 8:44 AM

god those boobs are just so firm and well defined.......wish i cud tocuh it DAMN!..oops

Search with box above