About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


TVB number 1 sister 汪明荃 finally get married with 罗家英 on May this year at Las Vegas USA, after 20 years of relationship. But do you know that they break many "records"? Here I list a few:

1) She is 62-year old and he is 63-year old.
2) They sleep in seperate room even after married.
3) The wedding gown is modified from LV! She is damm rich.

两人于5月2日在美国拉斯维加斯注册结婚,结束20年爱情长跑。62岁的汪明荃和63岁的罗家英的爱情堪称演艺圈里的传奇,其时间跨度,以及两人相加超过百岁的年龄。保持习惯分房睡。拍结婚照选择中国风 。阿姐喜欢亲手改装LV,她将一条丝巾变成结婚照中穿的旗袍、戴的头巾和家英哥的领结,而在2007年生日派对上,阿姐也是穿自制的LV旗袍过大寿。

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Superman @ May 30, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Why they want to sleep separately? I just can't get it even though they were used to it. And the LV gown is gorgeous. I wonder how much it cost to modified a chinese wedding gown from LV....

Search with box above