About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Unlike the Taiwan TV program, always you will a strawberry when something that is not supposed to be exposed is captured by the camera. But TVB this program 獎門人 appears no censored, see the actress are so excited in the game, and forget she is wearing a skirt.

End up, these photos are spread in the forums. Though this program is quite a funny one, mainly because of 郑志伟, but many game actually very quite disavantage to the girls, one is as follows:

However, always you can see many big movie tv star on this TV program, I think most people don't like to get out on Sun evening, so will watch this program.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Superman @ May 9, 2009 at 2:01 AM

Chicken son? lol Sometimes their translations are funny.

Search with box above