About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Can you imagine what would happen if those crackers on the street yesterday is set off? Here is the outcome, you will see the smoke everywhere. I am sure it will be pretty noisy as well. But someone will need to dance in between.


The last one is most cute, he need to dance amid the smoke, somemore wearing so heavy.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous @ July 13, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I use to live near a temple in TPE county, it was NOT fun on Sat morning firecrackers going off, cymbals clanging, drums beating, me trying to get back to sleep

Search with box above