About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Someone happened to see all these happen under broad day light. This couple, the guy is a westerner and the girl is a local Chinese. Not sure what is happening, all of sudden the guy carry the girl and put her on his shoulder, then carry her cross the road.

Seems like western guys always more romantic, will do something out of expeectation. And of course, most important, I like her Gucci bag.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Jessen @ May 5, 2009 at 6:13 PM

I'll think of negative thing if I saw this incident in front of me.

Search with box above