About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Not sure is the camera man my friend that send me the video, maybe he is, sometimes he simply likes to take the camera and take video or photos of girls. I don't think he would expect anything like this is happening. This girl slides her hand into her skirt and pull her thong up, and in the public! It happens at some time 26 sec.


video

Listen to the background, some lady is speaking in some dialect in Chinese.

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments:

Anonymous @ May 25, 2009 at 11:04 AM

this is so sexy

wayangtimes @ May 25, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Oh.My.Gawd....

M-Singapore @ May 26, 2009 at 12:31 AM

if can see the face...it would be...wHhoo!

Anonymous @ May 28, 2009 at 12:23 PM

the dialect is shanghainese

Nicole @ November 29, 2009 at 12:33 PM

I seen something like this myself I was sitting on a wall inside the mall when this girl in whites pants walks past me with her hands down the back of her pants adjusting her thong, she must of had a wedgie LOl

Search with box above

Loading...