About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Simply present $100 Watsons receipt to enjoy $50 discount on selected home appliances at Fortress. I think this is a pretty good deal, basically this translate to 50% discount on what you buy on Watsons. But not sure what are those "selected home appliances", hope they are not too expensive type.

However, if you are going to buy those home applicances, no harm to go Watsons shopping first.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above