About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Always you see those actress or movie stars will wearing something grand or revealing at some award ceremony. For normal girls like us, maybe only once, that is the wedding night. However, no matter how grand or revealing you wear, always still different to those wear by the actress or movie stars. But some are exception, like these two brides....

Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for wedding gown for myself. Also I saw a blog, on her 1920s Wedding, quite special.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

kieron @ November 15, 2010 at 4:31 AM

She has wonderfully developed firm and luscious fruits (no stretch marks or imperfections) and the dress maker should be praised for providing her with a truly beautiful setting for such a spectacular display of her glorious gifts. All men will appreciate the way that she is confident in her flawless beauty and knows that she is sending a highly charged message of the joy that is she will be giving to her very lucky groom. You can be sure that all male thoughts in the church, the vicar included, will have been on the wedding night of pleasure that will be on offer by this pure horny example of female perfection.

Search with box above

Loading...