About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


One day at Mong Kok, at the busy street, all of sudden all people (mostly guys) circle a few girls and all take out their digital camera, handphone and start taking photos non stop. So you guess what is going on. A few girls are promoting invisible bra on the street.

But I thought they should advertise to girls, how come end up all the guys watching.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

M-Singapore @ May 13, 2009 at 12:25 AM

it creates the desire to women about the attention tt they will get frm the guys...and maybe who noes...the guy might get it for his gf or wife! sexy leh

Musikero @ May 13, 2009 at 12:29 AM

I dont know about those guys in Mong Kok but I can clearly see their bras. =)

Living Body Canvas @ May 13, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Can see the bra, cannot see the breast

Search with box above