About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


I am sure you have seen Gucci bags, Gucci shoes, but how about Gucci cafe? But look at these, I am sure you wish to get in there some day, just a cup of coffee, they can also make it so Gucci. They make the cream, with a small Gucci sign on top, oh, so nice.

Feeling hungry? I got some more photos to show you later.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Superman @ May 23, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Wah the coffee sure very expensive one... I wonder how they draw it... it's waste to drink it. :(

wingsofdestiny89 @ May 23, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Agreed! Omg looks so nicee!

Anonymous @ June 9, 2009 at 5:20 AM

Which country is this GUCCI CAFE located at?

Search with box above