About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


The FORTRESS MoneyBack Shopping Spree in which you can enjoy fabulous discounts on selected digital, AV, IT products and home appliances, and even save more with the MoneyBack Cash Voucher!

Date: 28-31 May, 2009 (Thu-Sun)
Venue: FORTRESS stores
(Tai Koo Shing City Plaza, Causeway Bay Times Square, Kowloon Tong Festival Walk,
MongKok Wai Fung Plaza, Sha Tin New Town Plaza and Yuen Long Kwong Wah Plaza)


豐澤「易賞錢會員勁減購物日」,尊享多款數碼、影音、電腦產品及家庭電器折扣,用埋「易賞錢」現金券,幫你慳得更多!

日期: 2009年5月28日至31日 (星期四至日)
地點: 指定豐澤分店
(太古城中心、銅鑼灣時代廣場、九龍塘又一城、旺角惠豐中心、沙田新城市廣場及元朗光華廣場)

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above