About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Last Sat there is this Hawaiian Theme Party @ Vertigo Ultralounge. Free Entrance and Free shooter for guests with Hawaiian, Bikini, Beachwear and party in Hawaiian Style! It was kind of fun. Here are some of the photos of last year event.

Not sure when will have this year photos out. Then can check out got me in there or not.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Jessen @ May 21, 2009 at 1:16 AM

I love Hawai Theme and it makes those girls Kawai. :P

Anonymous @ July 13, 2009 at 11:52 AM

LOL back in 1950's-70's most CN restaurants in Meiguo were also Polynesian/Hawaiin theme,

some still are

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3715332887

http://tikiroom.com/img/1441x473f563f.jpg

Search with box above