About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


When you drink too much, I think the most embarrass is you start to say something out of your control, and do something that you won't do it normally. So see these girls, see they have been doing.

The last photo is most funny, not because of the girl, but the guy at the background, do see him use his hand to cover his face?

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Anonymous @ April 9, 2009 at 4:37 PM

same thing applies to both sexes.

Superman @ April 10, 2009 at 12:09 AM

Because he knows he'll be famous if he kept his face uncovered.

Wen Bin @ April 10, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Hi,

I agreed with the anonymous above, it actually applies to both sexes, not just the girls. It'd be equally embarrassing if guys drink too much :)

Cheers,
Wen Bin

Search with box above