About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


张卫健 and 张茜 were married earlier this year at Philipine. Some report says that the bride may already pregnant, but not sure how true it is. At least it is not so obvious in the photo. I attended some friends wedding before, some of them the stomach is so big and so obvious.

Next time, if I get married, I also want to be like them, got firework, but of course, not with the stomach.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above