About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


I know this Citibank Octopus Card already been around for quite some time, but finally I get one for myself. The best part is it is a credit card, but also an Octopus card, so no need to bring so many cards when going out. Especially if you only want to have a handphone, and a few cards with some cash and nothing else. Haha.. you get it, when go clubbing right.

Of course, this cards come with some welcome offer of HK$200 Octopus Cash, the exclusive online offer of HK$50 Octopus Cash. To enjoy the online exclusive offer of HK$50 Octopus Cash, Principal Cardholder is required to make purchase or transaction of any amounts with the Octopus Citibank Credit Card and such purchase or transaction must be posted within the first 3 months after card issuance.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above