About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Actually I don't know who are them, but my friend go to Lan Kwai Fong just to see them. Guess someone have follow them since they on the street all the way to the pub. Got poster somemore, maybe they are some Japenese stars.

Still got luggage, don't tell me they get to LKF directly from the airport. Tomorrow got another half of the photos.

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments:

Jessen @ April 30, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Wow... Why I didn't see those girls when I went to Hong Kong?!

Yang @ April 30, 2009 at 8:34 AM

They look Japanese with the hairstyle and fashion etc. But looking at the second pic I think they are the girls that are on the advertisement and it says they're from Taiwan ... sure could've had me fooled haha

Anonymous @ May 23, 2009 at 3:58 AM

;p.. LOl show some of ur's pic....
something need to prove...

Anonymous @ July 8, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Yang got it, same girls as on poster in pic#2

Not really a surprise since in TW strippers are popular at events. I've never been to one but in Taichung some tea restaurants are suppose to feature strippers lol

Anonymous @ October 19, 2010 at 11:30 PM

erms, the girl with blonde like hair is corona. they were in there for some tour. they are dancers . yups on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/corona1214

Search with box above