About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Look at this baby, he was wake up by the snore of his father. But apparently, he doesn't know where the noise comes from. So he gets back into sleep. But then, his father snores again. And this round, he wakes up and look around for the noise. Oh.. super super cute.

How I wish my baby in the future can be as cute as him. Just that his father should be much handsome than the one in the video.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Superman @ April 1, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Super cute lar! Next time should bring the baby else where. Snoring disturbed the baby from sleeping ler...

Search with box above