About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Look at this facial gel, it is so powerful that it is a whitening peeling cream (means it can help whitening and at the same time remove your dead skin). And most important, it can also remove or eliminate "horniness"! Not believe? Take a look.

Not sure what cause the translation error. Who will want to get one?

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Jeslyn @ April 17, 2009 at 2:03 PM

I got one facial shop that provides:

Foot care
Body care
Head care and
Horny care

see it at: http://sggeratberlin.blogspot.com/2008/10/do-you-like-to-have-foot-care-body-care.html

Superman @ April 18, 2009 at 1:43 AM

Jeslyn, what's the purpose of Horny Care? :)

Search with box above