About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


These are girls from yesterday. Look at their dressing, no wonder they will create big crowds in the pub. Imagine any girl wear like them, I am sure will get the whole attention of the club. I thought they are Japenese girls, but someone leave me comment yesterday saying that they are from Taiwan. 

So good to be young, if given the chance for me to be young again, sure I will try more things.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Jessen @ April 30, 2009 at 7:01 PM

I love Japanese girls! lol

Anonymous @ May 4, 2009 at 7:38 PM

yes. one of the girl, with the tattoo all over her body, is from taiwan. she has appeared in tv shows like, 100% entertainment, before.

Anonymous @ May 13, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Those Hongkees sure know how to do business. I salute them. Nice pics by the way.

Search with box above